Sunday, September 7, 2008

A little bit about me..

Hey Guys!
As you can see, I've named my blog Paisley Design. I'm sure your all wondering why...
Well, the truth is i am hoping to one day become a commercial designer. After this year (my last at Concordia) i am hoping to attend design school and hopefully open my own company. Ambitious? i know, people think I'm crazy for thinking so far ahead. But, i love it i love i love it!!!
So far, i have begun developing my portfolio. I have done a cigar lounge and am presently doing my friends apartment.
I'll post pictures soon!

Margaux

2 comments:

Jessica A said...

Hi! I'm your TA for the semester, Jessica. Just wanted to say hi and I look forward to your postings for the rest of the term!

Steven said...

Hey... come design my office space! Can you make it feel more like a cigar bar and less like an institutional office? Keep in mind that I have a small budget... ZERO dollars. But I am not opposed to dumpster diving!

SH